Shock Thoughts

The San Francisco Chronicle called Ron Shock one of the greatest American storytellers.
He has been called one of the best comics who ever walked on a stage by his peers.
This man will take your mind on a wild ride. Enjoy !!!

Name:
Location: Las Vegas

This is Ron's spot for an ongoing dialog with the world. Updated as frequently as you need...

Thursday, March 05, 2009

for those of you who are still in game. raise was called by everyone so pot now contains 7x7 or 49 dollars.

flop is Jh, 7h, 2c. your hand contains two red dueces.

you are first to act.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call and raise any raises

11:23 PM  
Blogger DonkeyFishJim said...

I already folded, but if I were still in...

Bet $10-15 to see if I can get everyone to come along, if the maniac pops it I'd either; A) reraise all-in, or B) call and check-raise all-in on the turn if a non-heart falls.

BTW Ron, sorry to hear about your tooth - hope you feel better.

8:03 AM  
Blogger tiptone said...

I call and raise any raise that's not huge.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ron,

I am very sorry about your tooth problem. I have a dentist appointment but hopefully my experience won't be as painfull as yours.

Here is what I would do in that situation.

I would bet about $30-35 and try to win the pot right there.

In that situation, I would think that no one has jacks or 7's since there wasn't a big raise pre-flop. So, the only two things that I would worry about are a possible straight draw or a flush draw. Therefore, I wouldn't want to bet too little and give people the chance to catch their cards...

Soner

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home