Shock Thoughts

The San Francisco Chronicle called Ron Shock one of the greatest American storytellers.
He has been called one of the best comics who ever walked on a stage by his peers.
This man will take your mind on a wild ride. Enjoy !!!

Name:
Location: Las Vegas

This is Ron's spot for an ongoing dialog with the world. Updated as frequently as you need...

Monday, December 15, 2008

dis and dat and off to san francisco

it is sleeting here in vegas right now with snow predicted for later today and an accumulation of 1 to 4 inches in some parts of the city. how bad is your luck running if you freeze to death in the mojave desert?

brought my winnings for this week up to 700 dollars so the change to mgm is working out quite well.

off to san francisco tomorrow and so this is last post for this week because i am not taking computer with me but am taking camera and will film all the shows there in the hopes of putting enough together for a new video.

thanks to the 185,000 people who visited my web site last year. (or to the ten of you who visted it 18,500 times each)

my son, hudson and his wife, molly along with one of my ex-wives, sharon (hudson's mother) are coming up to san francisco for the shows. rhonda will be coming up for the week-end and all of us are going out. i know it surprises some people (that's you liz) that i get along with my ex wives but i do. they were outstanding women when i married them and they are outstanding women now. i have lived with or married 6 women, four of which are still alive and i would put them up against any six women in the world for all the qualities that make for outstanding; including intelligence, wit, compassion for their fellow humans and success in all their endeavors. each of them added immensely to my life and each made me a better person.

anyway, off to san francisco.

peace to us all

3 Comments:

Blogger The Rooster said...

Bad news, Ron.

I visited the site 184,999 times in 2008.

-- Josh

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Josh...I guess I'll lay claim to the 185,00th visit...

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...185000th.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home