Shock Thoughts

The San Francisco Chronicle called Ron Shock one of the greatest American storytellers.
He has been called one of the best comics who ever walked on a stage by his peers.
This man will take your mind on a wild ride. Enjoy !!!

Name:
Location: Las Vegas

This is Ron's spot for an ongoing dialog with the world. Updated as frequently as you need...

Friday, October 06, 2006

The War Party

the war party:

the party that wears two masks
one of an elephant
one of an ass

~~~

the line of a sordid history

ronnie reagan gives weapons to IRAN for american hostages.
he then cuddles up with IRAQ
who then invades IRAN
ronnie then bombs LYBIA

all the while, RUSSIA invades AFGHANISTAN


meanwhile, back at ronnie's ranch, while interfering all across CENTRAL AMERICA
propping up right wing governments
overthrowing left wing governments

ronnie did find time to supply the anti-russian rebels in AFGHANISTAN,
where he trained OSAMA BIN LADEN
and helped set up the TALIBAN !!!

and passed the mantle on to george the first,
who immediately invaded IRAQ
right after their war with IRAN
and then bombed IRAQ for the balance of his term
meanwhile, he sets up shop in SOMOLIA

slick willie comes on the scene
and bombs IRAQ
then he bombs SUDAN
then he bombs AFGHANISTAN
as a sidebar, he gets even more involved with SOMOLIA

while the RUSSIANS always took the other side in the past and supported IRAQ
the RUSSIANS now support IRAN
but say nothing about AFGHANISTAN

because they are invading all the STANS

george the second comes along
and invades AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ BOTH!
overthrowing the TALIBAN

as a result:

OSAMA BIN LADEN's men are now actively recruiting in
AFGHANISTAN
IRAQ
IRAN
SOMOLIA

george the second is now threatening to bomb IRAN.

the war party

same war
same players
same bank accounts
same imperialistic designs
same old fucking same old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) About this blog entry: It's hard to put the absurdity of our current administration into words. It's like fucking Camus or something. I can't claim to have a great sense of history, but obviously I'm doing better than over 50% of the America people because I can REMEMBER THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED SINCE I'VE BEEN ALIVE-- and I'm only 28. I'm only 28 and all ready understand what my dad's old friends used to tell me when I was little and couldn't understand absurdity-- "You're looking for logic on the wrong planet."
2) I saw you at the Funny Farm in Roswell, Ga tonight and you made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe. Thanks for that.
3) I've heard my dad say, "Curly's deep." I'm not sure if that means he's heard your jokes before or if he has really good weed.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ron Shock said...

lol for your dad. and for you, pass it on to others when you see some of the hyprocrisy and lies of the government. (regardless if demo or repub)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home